Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents may have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of personal information Advanced Business Strategies has collected and the sources from which Advanced Business Strategies obtained the information.
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information.
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom Advanced Business Strategies has shared personal information.
- The right to access the specific pieces of personal information Advanced Business Strategies has collected, and the right to request the deletion of your information (see “Your Rights and Choices” below).
Categories of personal information Advanced Business Strategies collects about you, the sources of that information, the purpose for the collection, and how Advanced Business Strategies shares it.
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||The Source of Personal Information||The Purpose for Collection||How We Share Your Personal Information|
|Identifiers such as name, email address, or telephone number.||Directly from you when you request information from us or contact us.||To enable us to respond to your inquiries when you contact us.||We do not share this information.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as a name or telephone number.||Directly from you when you request information from us or contact us.||To enable us to provide services to you and to respond to your inquiries when you contact us.||We do not share this information.|
In addition to the purposes listed in the chart above, we may also use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Advanced Business Strategies’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Advanced Business Strategies about our website users is among the assets transferred.
Advanced Business Strategies does not sell your personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
Below are the rights you may have under the CCPA. There are exceptions, so not all of these rights may apply to you.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Advanced Business Strategies disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Advanced Business Strategies delete any of your Personal Information that Advanced Business Strategies collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. If you have questions regarding these exceptions, please contact Advanced Business Strategies at email@example.com.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request using the Personal Information Request Form available at https://adbizstrategies.com/personal-information-request-form/, to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 866.577.8822.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
Advanced Business Strategies endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If Advanced Business Strategies requires more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period. If we deny your request, we will provide reasons for the denial.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding Advanced Business Strategies’ disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact Advanced Business Strategies at the email address included below.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: November 6, 2020
Advanced Business Strategies
Advanced Business Strategies (“Advanced Business Strategies,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://adbizstrategies.com/ or the social media pages linked there (collectively, the “Site”), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and the Site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information. This Privacy Notice does not apply to Information collected by us offline, through any other means, or by any third party.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
Advanced Business Strategies may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- The Types of Information That Advanced Business Strategies Collects About You and How Advanced Business Strategies Collects Information About You
Advanced Business Strategies may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to the Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically when you visit the Site.
Information You Provide Directly to Advanced Business Strategies. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to Advanced Business Strategies by contacting us through our email address on the Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that Advanced Business Strategies may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as Advanced Business Strategies’ or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, Advanced Business Strategies’ server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Sprout Social Analytics. We also may have the following Sprout Social Features Implemented: Metrics that provide statistics on impressions, engagements, link clicks, and group audience growth. These features collect data using Sprout Social cookies and anonymous identifiers. Advanced Business Strategies and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns, and improve usability on the Site.
- How Advanced Business Strategies Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with data, products, or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your email address by contacting us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Advanced Business Strategies will retain your Information as long as Advanced Business Strategies believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
- How Advanced Business Strategies Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- When Advanced Business Strategies Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Advanced Business Strategies’ assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Advanced Business Strategies or others.
Except as described above, Advanced Business Strategies does not sell any of your information.
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and to perform analytics. Services these third parties provide include providing information to Advanced Business Strategies about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
- Information From Children Under 13
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
- Your Choices About Information
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access or use all portions of the Sites. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information available on the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you may have additional rights. Visit our Your California Privacy Rights page for more information at https://adbizstrategies.com/california_privacy_rights/.
- How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com.
EFFECTIVE DATE: NOVEMBER 6,2020.